Please be informed that PERSATUAN PEGAWAI KANAN KASTAM, PUTRAJAYA BRANCH (PERKASA PUTRAJAYA) will be hosting the “FINAL SUBMISSION OF GST RETURN: PREPARATION AND ISSUES” seminar. As announced recently by Ministry of Finance, Sales and service tax will take off on 1st September 2018 in replacement of GST. As an agency that enforces this, it is our responsibility to explain and answer the relevant questions and it is a mandatory Goods and Services Tax (GST) closure audit will be performed on all taxpayers. A GST closure audit is a historical audit to be performed by the Royal Malaysian Customs Department (RMCD), to verify that GST has been properly accounted for in all applicable business transactions, and to ensure that the relevant information has been correctly reported in the GST-03 returns.
When conducting its GST audit procedures, the RMCD may focus on certain key areas, which include, among others, the following:
• Incomplete or inaccurate disclosure of information in the GST returns
• Invalid GST tax invoices
• Application of Section 66 of the GST Act 2014 during the transition from 6% to 0% GST
• Failure to account for reverse charge on imported services
• Insufficient documentation on import transactions to substantiate import GST claims
• Correct application of GST on supplies, where applicable
• Time of supply
• Timeliness of submission of returns and payment of GST liabilities
DETAILS ABOUT THE SEMINAR ARE AS FOLLOWS;
Date : 8 November 2018 (Thursday)
Venue : Dorsett Hotel, Putrajaya
Time : 8.30am – 5.00pm
HURRY UP!!! LIMITED SEATS!!! HRDF CLAIMABLE!!!
REGISTER ONLINE HERE AND REPLY MY EMAIL:
*Kindly refer to the attachment for more details.
Normal price = RM 600 nett/person
Early bird promotion for registration by 31 October 2018 = RM 500 nett/person
For more info about the seminar please call any of our secretariat.