Please be informed that PERSATUAN PEGAWAI KANAN KASTAM, PUTRAJAYA BRANCH (PERKASA PUTRAJAYA) will be hosting the “SALES TAX 2018” seminar and will conducted in Mandarin. As announced recently by Ministry of Finance, Sales and service tax will take off on 1st September 2018 in replacement of GST. As an agency that enforces this, it is our responsibility to explain and answer the relevant questions.
a) Introduction Sales Tax Implementation Model
- Scope and charge
b) Exemption & Facilities
- Any goods / class of goods exempted from payment of sales tax
- Any person / class of person exempted from payment of sales tax
- Treatment in Designated Area (DA) and Special Area (SA)
c) Transitional provisions from GST to SST
- Transitional Issues
d) Accounting for Sales Tax
- Understand the Sales Tax concept, scope and its implementation mechanism.
- Understand the various Sales Tax Exemptions/ benefit / facilities availability.
- Aware Sales Tax taxable period and preparation
- Understand how to manage GST to SST transition period
DETAILS ABOUT THE SEMINAR ARE AS FOLLOWS;
Date : 8 August 2018 (Wednesday)
Venue : Everly Hotel, Putrajaya
Time : 8.30 am – 5.00 pm
HURRY UP!!! LIMITED SEAT!!! CLOSING DATE: 6 AUGUST 2018!! HRDF CLAIMABLE!!!
REGISTER ONLINE HERE AND REPLY MY EMAIL:
*Kindly refer to the attachment for more details.
Normal price = RM 600 nett/person
Early bird promotion for registration by 2 August 2018 = RM 500 nett/person
For more info about the seminar please call any of our secretariat.